Use of the Website
- Use of the Website and transactions undertaken shall be deemed to mean and construed as acceptance of the terms of sale and the user making the payment shall be deemed to be competent to enter into a virtual contract for purchase of jewelry offered for sale.
- All products displayed are the unique creations of the Company and all the designs are crafted by the Company. Any copy, imitation or duplication of such design shall be prohibited.
- The products displayed on the website are identified by the unique identification code / number provided by the Company. The product catalogue and designs are exclusive intellectual property of the Company.
- Copy or imitation of the design, brand name, product name, colour scheme, website layout and frames, logos may attract an action for breach of Company’s Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Company offers for sale the articles displayed on the website to be delivered at the address requested by the purchaser. The Company uses third party services/agencies, accepted by the market for processing payments and delivery of the articles purchased on this virtual showroom.
- There may be difference between the visual/virtual and actual look of the article, including the colour, size, feel & look of the article. The users / purchasers shall be deemed to have factored in such differences. The digital/ virtual look on the website & actual look on delivery may vary, though, the Company may have delivered the same article in execution of the order.
- Customer registration is compulsory and the information furnished by the customer will be accepted to be true and correct. The registration particulars cannot be altered since the same will be used for generating invoice and for all related purposes.
- The Company accepts no responsibility to deliver the articles purchased using this website, to any particular person. The Company’s responsibility shall cease once the articles are dispatched through a third party service provider and when delivered at the address shown in the retail invoice to the person accepting such article.
- The Company reserves its right to initiate legal steps against those who either misuse this platform or feed false and misleading information including fake registrations.
- The Company is not responsible for any unauthorized payment made by the user. The Company has engaged a payment gateway partner having secured payment gateway, though, the Company accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever, for receipt of the unauthorized payments through such gateways. The Company has outsourced this tasks to the payment gateways who have been accepted by the market and have secured payment acceptance mechanism. The Company accepts no responsibility of any nature for fraudulent/ unauthorized use of payment methodologies adopted by the user under the faceless transection mechanism.
- The Company has followed the industry accepted process for operating the website and payment processes. The user must take an informed decision as regards inserting vital particulars concerning the payment data including the password, bank details and Company accepts no responsibility of any fraud committed by third party/ies in misusing the data including non – receipt of the payments.
- All registration information submitted is accepted to be truthful and accurate and that the user agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. The retail invoice will be generated based on such information and hence, the information provided cannot be altered once the order is accepted by the Company.
- Your use of this website and purchases undertaken are for personal use. This is a business to customer platform and the Company does not offer any jewelry or articles for resell.
- Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes shall not be binding upon the Company.
- The Company will not entertain any communication with third parties, except the person whose name appears on the retail invoice.
- The product warranty and delivery shall be as per the details furnished in the registration form only. The Company’s responsibility ceases once the articles purchased are dispatched at the delivery address shown in the retail invoice and when the articles are delivered at such address, as per the endorsement made by the courier.